Semi-DRYCUT SYSTEM IV replaces traditional coolant pump.
Namely, just take out coolant pump and connect Semi-DRYCUT SYSTEM IV to coolant intake port of the machine. Micro-mist runs through coolant piping or through-spindle, and strongly blows out from the machine's nozzle or oil hole drill.
Good quality micro-mist must be strongly blown out from nozzle or oil hole drill.
It must run through even high RPM rotating spindle without sticking to the inside wall of spindle, and can be blown out even from small oil hole drill. Besides, it must be trouble-free.
To fulfill this aim, we developed special air-circut in the main body.
1) Very fine and even micro-mist.
2) Strong blowing.
3) Automatic adjustment of oil consumption in relation to nozzle size.
4) Trouble free. - Maintenance free.
1) Micro-mist is blown out even from φ1.0mm nozzle.
The pressure of micro-mist is nearly same as Supply Air Pressure.
When air is supplied at 0.5 MPa, the pressure of micro-mist at the blow-out port is nearly 0.5 MPa. By this strong pressure, micro-mist runs through coolant piping of the machine or high RPM rotating spindle,and is blown out even through φ1.0mm nozzle.(Test by our Testing Apparatus.)
2) Automatic Adjustment of Oil Volume. When nozzle size varies, oil volume is automatically adjusted. When nozzle size is larger, air flow is larger and oil volume is automatically larger. Likewise, when nozzle size is smaller, oil volume is smaller. Nearly same volume of mist is constantly blown out irrespective of nozzle size variation.
3) Maintenance-free. In our SYSTEM, micro-mist is generated by special air pressure control circuits. Piston pump is not used, and there is no wearing parts. Thus, it is trouble-free and maintenance -free.
|Dimension & Weight||165(W)x145(D)x269(H)mm approx. 6.0 kgs|
|Oil Reservoir Capacity||approx. 1,000 cc|
|Supply Air Pressure||0.4 ~ 0.6 MPa By Oil Volume Control Knob|
|Oil Volume Initial Setting||Oil volume is automatically adjusted whenever nozzle size varies.
Troublesome M-signal setting is not needed at all.
This type is for mist blowing throughLocklinenozzle.Magnets are provided to main-body, Lockline nozzle and ON/OFF ball cock; the unit can be mounted to the machine in 3 minutes. No need of modification of machine at all. Besides,1 liter “ULTIMA” oil is provided, so that you can operate the unit immediately.
1) The oil volume is adjusted by seeing the oil dropping.(1 drop of oil is approx. 0.013cc.)There will be no mistake at all.You can have the assurance of oil volume.
2) When air is shut off by Ball Cock, oil dropping stops as well.Operation is simple and easy.
3) When one piece of Solenoid Valve (3 port type) is set on Air Supply Hose,you can have the automatic operation. 4) The very ecoomical price, and universal usages.
Milling machine, Drilling & Tapping machine, Lathe, Sawing machine,Grinding machine, etc.
When there is no interference of nozzle at Tool change,it can be widely used with Machining Center, CNC Lathe and Automatic machine.
1) Machining Center, CNC Lathe
2) Milling Machine, Turning Machine
3) Drilling/Tapping Machine
5) Sawing Machine
6) Grinding of Carbide/Ceramis
7) Longer Tooll Life, Finer Finis
|Type||DC-1 (1pce nozzle), DC-2 (2pcs nozzles)|
|Dimension & Weight||110x115x230mm approx. 1.6kg|
|Oil Reservoir Capacity||approx. 500cc|
|Air Pressure||0.35 ~ 0.7MPa approx.|
Does not contain toxic item nor pollution item. Friendly to the health and environment.
It is specially refined vegetable oil for micro-mist metal cutting.
For Semi-DRY CUT SYSTEM, use “ULTIMA” exclusively.
To all types of Semi-DRY CUT SYSTEMS, 1 lit. “ULTIMA”Vegetable Oil is provided.
Why "ULTIMA" shows so wonderful performance?
It is generally accepted that vegetable oil has much larger lubricity than mineral oil. "ULTIMA" is specially refined for micro-mist metal cutting. When "ULTIMA" micro-mist is blown out to the cutter, it covers the blades with molecule film.
Thus, the blades are protected and are well lubricated. This is the reason of excellent cutting power and long tool life. The heat generation is prevented as well.
Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Hardened Mold & Die material, Aluminum and non-ferrous metals,Titanium, Magnesium and other exotic materials and plastics.
1) Can be used to all metals and plastics.
2) Even on the surface of aluminum and non-ferrous metals, no stain is left.
3) Especially in finishing, small chips are blown away by air and very fine surface is obtained.
4) Tool life is extended.
5) Cleaning process can be eliminated or largely reduced.
6) 99% Biodegradable in 10 days
1 lit. Bottle, 5 lit. Bottle, 18 lit. Pail.
In case of through spindle or through turret using DC-S4, ULTIMA LIGHT is suggestend.More fine fog will be generated.
Effects on various machinings and materials
|Alloy Steel||Stainless Steel||Hardened Mold
HRc40 to 45
|Drill < 3||Good||Good||Good||Good|
|Drill < 4-6||Good||Normal||Good||Good|
|Drill > 7||Normal||Normal||Normal||Normal|
|Tap < M3||Good||Good||Good||Good|
|Tap > M4||Normal||Normal||Good||Good|
|EndMill < 2||Excellent||Excellent||Good||Excellent||Excellent|
|EndMill > 13||Normal||Normal||Normal||Normal|
|Ball End M0.5-0.1R||Excellent||Good||Excellent||Good|